The 52nd Street Project is committed to keeping our programs free of cost to our kids and their families, and also to keeping our productions free of charge to the public. This is only made possible thanks to the generous contributions of our individual supporters. Help us continue our work by joining our brand new membership program, Crew 52. It’s a great way to increase your access to and involvement with the Project, while supporting our year-round programming of arts-exposure and academic mentoring for the children of Hell’s Kitchen.
As a Member of Crew 52, you will receive:
- Invites to Member events at Project shows
- Early access to seats for our performances and special events likes concerts and galas
- A phone line to arrange your reservations
- Discounts on Project merchandise
You can also take advantage of exclusive benefits and deals from our community partners, including:
- 20% off online sales of Flyer Bar candy bars and t-shirts
- 20% off your bill at Ardesia Wine Bar
- 50% off a bottle of wine at The Marshal
- 1 free glass of wine with entrée purchase at The West Bank Café
- 1 free appetizer dip at Taboon
- 3-day pass to the Mercedes Club luxury gym and spa
Membership in Crew 52 is $250 per year. For the under-40 crowd, a Big Kids Membership in Crew 52 is $175. Memberships can also be given as gifts.
You do not have to become a member to support the Project. Any donation is greatly appreciated!
If you have any questions about membership, or would like any additional information on The 52nd Street Project, please contact Laura Lane, Manager of Individual Giving, at 212.333.5252 ext. 14 or firstname.lastname@example.org.